- For ‘grad positions’ you’ll invariably lose out to graduate developers and those with 1/2 years experience
- Your notably exceptional
- You have some kind of family/friend connection that’s strong
- You got really lucky (don’t count on this one)
Assuming none of the above. Then…
INTERNSHIPS are your best best.
I assume you were looking for some kind of specific job role.
Sorry I can’t offer you one. No magic pill here.
To get ‘good’ fast:
- Work at smaller companies
- Do impressive things at internships
- DO STUFF THAT MATTERS
I’d say that’s key
transcribed from suitable job for undergraduate programmers