Dating and Relationships: What has been your best date to date?

Dating and Relationships: What has been your best date to date?

My best date to date was with a French lady; let’s call her M

It was our first date and I picked her up outside a train station. She then told me ‘my friend is a little unwell - is it ok if we go and see her before we head out - she lives quite close-by’

I thought sure why not?

So we headed over to meet S. And they ended up whispering in her bedroom in French for over 30 minutes. By this time I was pacing back and forth trying to understand what the hell was going on.

40 minutes later there we were sat in a Chinese restaurant in a entertainment complex sitting across from each other.

Me; M…and S!

It turned into a barrage of questions as to my intentions, my background, sexual and romantic and exactly how and why we met and how I approached M.

It was the most horrendous dinner I had ever had.

As the bill game; I paid up, and wondered as to whether I should head home given all that happened - the girls continued to giggle in French.

I opened my mouth to begin my exit and S interrupted

‘I’ll be getting a cab now; I feel better - bye Deepak - I’ll see you soon’.

I stood flabbergasted as she sauntered off and I stood there incredulously. M wandered over to me and put her hands around my waist. It was the first time we’d made physical contact that whole dinner.

She smiled with a sparkle in her endless brown eyes. She leant over to quietly whisper in my ear:

‘She likes you. And so do I’.

For my advice upon dating head here

She titled her head slightly as she looked into my eyes. Her lips just inches from mine.

Butterflies exploded inside me.

I didn’t want to be anywhere else.

transcribed from Dating and Relationships: What has been your best date to date?