Deepak Shukla: Do you have any regrets in your life? Like letting go a love of your life. How do you overcome that?

Deepak Shukla: Do you have any regrets in your life? Like letting go a love of your life. How do you overcome that?

I have regrets that eventually fade and that I become accepting of.

So what does that mean?

• I lost a woman I loved. It was partly my fault we didn’t make it
    • I regretted that
  • There is one training program that I opted to give up; rather than being failed
    • I regretted that
  • I didn’t get a job offer at WPP for their fellowship program because of the stupidest mistake in interview
    • I regretted that

Notice I use past tense in all of these?

Well because I lost a woman I loved : I travelled to Brazil, Holland, Portugal, Malta, Lasuanne and Georgia. I LIVED in all of these places. I DON’T regret that

Because I gave up a training program : I got to attend my cousin’s funeral. I was able to understand where my breaking point was and I grew SO MUCH mentally as a result. I DON’T regret that

When I didn’t get the WPP offer: I left employment and pursued my dream of becoming a rapper. I DON’T regret that.

So you see. Regrets DO HAPPEN to all of us. They’ll keep coming for me. But the cliche is true.

One door closes another door opens.

Keep moving forward; as painful as it might seems. You never know what’s around the corner. But there’s DEFINITELY something waiting for you :slight_smile:

transcribed from any regrets in life? how do you overcome that?