Does life get boring when you get old(+40)?
My sister is 41. She has three kids and is happily married
- She goes out 2-3x a week
- She does her workouts (HIT training) 3x a week for 45 minutes
- She has date night with her partner once every 2 weeks
- She holidays 2/3x a year (1x with her girlfriends)
Her life is far from boring.
My brother is 38. He has two kids and is happily married
- He goes out 2x a month
- He plays football 1x a week
- I don’t know if they have datenight
- He holidays…I don’t know if he holidays
His life sounds boring. Hers does not. But they’re both happy.
Boring is personal and relative and a matter of:
- Your means
- What you find fun
- How you approach life
transcribed from does life get boring when you get old?