How does one deal with the fact that life is hard, and it will never stop being hard?
If life wasn’t hard…
- We’d have more fun
- We’d probably eat more
- Sleep more
- Have [insert whatever thrill that pleases you] more
We’d also suffer from:
- Lack of purpose
- Health problems from laziness
- Boredom caused by monotony
- Less creativity
- Less innovation
- Decreased life expectancy
- A class of kids with high level ADHD
You can STILL have all of those points in the short-term even when life IS HARD.
So dude seriously.
Get your but in gear
transcribed from dealing with life being hard