How much Deepak Shukla earn per month so that he is able to do all the things he is passionate about?

How much Deepak Shukla earn per month so that he is able to do all the things he is passionate about?

It massively fluctuates.

Some months I have earned £5,000 others I have earned £500. So not much really. But it goes a long way when you’re earning it remotely and/or it’s not in a 9-5 role.

I have historically followed a ‘boom and bust approach’. Meaning I’ll make money rapidly and fast. Then, because I’m not hugely passionate about ‘work’ I’ll take a year off and go and do things.

That’s what accounts for my depth and breadth of experience. That in combination with it controlling my ADHD.

Now, I’m back to being poor and no longer want to follow a ‘boom and bust’ approach. I want to do something I love (writing) and see if people will pay me for the life experience I’ve had so that ultimately you can benefit

I want to help people. And if I can build a living from writing (I’ve been too busy ‘doing’ to write) then I can write even more :stuck_out_tongue:

transcribed from how much does Deepak shukla earn per month