How selective is the LinkedIn interview process for software engineers?
I checked this out on Glassdoor and here is the overview:
- Phone interview with 2 engineers. Two basic questions are asked.
- Then invited to an onsite in Sunnyvale and Mountain View
- The onsite consists of 4 rounds – two coding (data structure + algorithms; 2 questions per round) + one system design + one manager (/behavior) round
- Difficulty rating 3.1 out of 5
- Phone screen was average. Onsite was very hard
- If you are familiar with web server, load balance, master-slave db, data sharding, caching, denormalizing, etc… you are in good shape
Interview to Receiving Offer Ratio:
- 22% (188 offers from 832 interviews listed on Glassdoor) Note: This figure should be taken v loosely
This may prove useful in your journey:
transcribed from Linkedin Interview process