How tall are you? Do you like being that height?
I’m 187 cm or 6ft 1.
- I reach and get things from the top shelf in any home I walk into
- Changing the lightbulbs are generally easier
- I’m easier to spot/I can spot people more easily in a crowd
- In today’s world being tall creates a good first impression
- Tall people in business do, do better/get further
- My legs are skinny
- I’m not much bigger
- Sometimes clothing is a little bit of a problem
- If I want popular shoes - they make less of size 11’s so half the time I miss them
- I like tall women. It’s annoying because that means there’s a ton of women I don’t date (but this is a preference I guess)
Hmmm not sure.
Being tall is a good thing today. But then everyone has their own set of problems. I refer to my pencil legs again
transcribed from how tall are you?