I am 25 years. I took a huge risk and it costs me one year gap in my IT career. I am worried now that I won't get a job again. What should I do?

I am 25 years. I took a huge risk and it costs me one year gap in my IT career. I am worried now that I won’t get a job again. What should I do?

having looked at the various responses to this question, I imagine that there isn’t anything in terms of content that is particularly new.

Rationally, in terms of all of the options in view of the explanation for your one-year gap, everything that is written below is perfectly rational and reasonable.

What interests me more about Ted, is your say that you won’t get a job again because of your one year gap in your IT career.

I guess what concerns me the most, and what I would hope that you work on now and in the future, is your own insecurity.

The people that will win in any marketplace, not always, but very often, are those with the most confidence and self belief, which in turn gives them the ability to sell themselves as well as their career and whatever else is involved very effectively.

So what I would seek if I was in your position, is to learn where this irrational, but very real and therefore important fear comes from is.

If you can address this fear, I really believe it will help transform your life.

I wish you the best of luck!

Apologies any issues with grammar, spelling or punctuation. I’m using DragonDictate

transcribed from 25 years . I am worried that i won’t get a job again. what should i do?