I consider myself an average person with a lot of random skills. Can I get a job in the C.I.A with only a B.S in chemistry and an average GPA?

I consider myself an average person with a lot of random skills. Can I get a job in the C.I.A with only a B.S in chemistry and an average GPA?

It’s difficult to answer this question without sounding very damning. But it feels a little like you are in search of ‘fool’s gold’.

The dreamer in all of us would like to believe that we can all get a job anywhere at anytime.

The realist in me will tell you that your inspiration needs to be matched with perspiration and that what you currently ‘have’ is not enough to get you to where you want to go.

The pessimist in me tells me that you could do ALL OF THE ABOVE and still not get a job with the C.I.A

But I’m more of a dreamer than anything else fortunately - and I’ll tell you that today you could not get a job there. But could you one day?

DEFINITELY .

Work for it, improve yourself, your skill set, experiences, qualifications in any order as you see fit and then attack the beast that is the C.I.A application process :slight_smile:

transcribed from can i get a job in C.I.A only a B.S in chemistry and average GPA?