I have two passions in life that I want to pursue. How do I pick which one to follow?
There is no right answer here.
We all can have more than one passion in life.
However; what I have discovered from personal experience - is if you commit yourself to one particular passion at a time - and go through pain and suffering in order to slowly progress towards your goal - it becomes all consuming and the only passion you think about.
It’s no coincidence that you have published three apps to the app store and have done nothing with finance. It sounds more as if the apps haven’t got the traction you wished and you are thinking of looking towards other pastures.
DON’T give up.
- Commit to sticking with apps in the short-term
- Set yourself a three month time-line
- In this time try to discover the issues with the current three apps
- Seek outside advice
- Seek to market these apps more effectively
- This process WON’T be easy - but if you work you WILL see results
- Results will help drive you forward
This is what I recommend. And that you can leave finance for another day. It is not going anywhere.
To get advice on your career head here
transcribed from have two passions in life . how do i pick one to follow?