I'm 24 years old, have BA and MSc degrees, I quit my job as an options trader (worked for 8 months), served in the military (compulsory in my country), and looked for a job for 5 months. I feel like I'm making the wrong decisions with my life
- Sounds like you face alot of social pressure in your home country
- Sounds like you’re meant to ‘have your future sown up’ at 24
- Sounds like you’re family have expectations of you as well
You should listen definitely to what the people around you say.
- But look at the world of ‘Quora’ is telling you
- Relax, you have more time than you think
- Look at what your heart is telling you
- 'I did not like it…as a trader
- Who knows if you’ll like FMCG?
At 24. There are no ‘wrong decisions’ or ‘bad choices’ with your career. It can all be recovered.
Do what feels right.