My hobbies are to work hard and make money. How do I find a job or business that pays well?

My hobbies are to work hard and make money. How do I find a job or business that pays well?

This is such a broad question.

I’ll assume you’re <18 for this answer.

There is some confusion over work/hobbies but let’s ignore that it doesn’t really help you.

It sounds like you want to make money doing something you enjoy - which if it IS a trade or particular skillset you have (e.g. painting or sales) then you just apply for jobs.

If it ISN’T - and it’s something that lends itself to entrepreneurship - than freelancing is ALWAYS the best way to begin to make cash fast.

If it’s a local-based services - google ‘skateboarding instructor’. See who is offering it - see if there is a demand for it locally. If there isn’t - I’d say skip if for now.

If there is - post adverts where your competitors post (listings, directories, classified ad sites) - model what they do well - improve upon what they don’t.

If it can be done virtually. Then take a look at a couple of well known freelancing sites in your area - e.g. freelancer - pick one site and devote some time to understanding how it works - then put together a profile based upon top sellers.

transcribed from my hobbies are to work hard and make money. how to find a job