Should I quit my job and go for higher studies?
Go for all round change on a micro and macro level and see how it helps/harms you:
- Cut out sugar as much as you can (aim for zero, but realise progress is better than perfection)
- Move from white rice/bread/pasta to brown varieties
- Take fish oil supplements - Omega 3/6 & 9
- Drink an extra 500 ml bottle of water per day
Exercise daily for at least 5 minutes
- Run as fast as you can for 2 minutes
- Rest for 30 seconds
- Do as many pressups as you can for 2 minutes. Aim for 100
- Do 50 situps in the final 30 seconds or as close as you can
- Don’t like your job?
- Change your job
- Have negative/depressive friends?
- Change your friends
- Disparaging self talk?
- Change your self talk
- Fed up with it all?
- Take a week beach vacation alone. Be with yourself. See where your thoughts lead you
Accept you’ll only do 10% of these and see where it takes you.
I think you’ll see massive change.
transcribed from quitting your job and going for higher studies