What are some bad experiences of guys who have a very hot wife?

What are some bad experiences of guys who have a very hot wife?

I had a girlfriend, a French girl in London who was a lingerie model and who has actually recently released her own lingerie line. We were together for 2.5 years and there we no problems as she was a great girlfriend and there were no issues between us.

It was the outside world that was the problem. Constant stares, cat-calling, men ‘sizing you up’. The parties with other models. You need to be a very secure guy to manage all of this and of course being 20/21 years old, - I was not that ‘secure’ guy. After a while, it became frustrating as every man she would ever meet had an ulterior motive and tried to get inside her panties. Of course she loved me but god, it wears you down over time.

So the bad experience is that this battle of attrition gets you in the end. Momentary madness and upset can be dealt with as they are fleeting. However, the daily avalanche of comments and all slowly got to us.

I don’t recommend it at all :slight_smile: At least until you are secure enough to handle it. At that age. I was not. needless to say and we didn’t make it.

To get my advice upon life head here

transcribed from bad experiences of guys who have a very hot wife