What are some good job skills that are easy to acquire?
- Even if you don’t learn completely. This will boost your productivity immensely. Always cool to see someone who can actually do it as well
Short-form note taking
- Taking notes at speed. Always useful
- Learn some tricks. Know it better than all/most in your office. You’ll become a go-to person!
- Same as above for Powerpoint/Word
If you’re lazy though…
How about some Chrome Plugins?
- Will tangibly improve your work
- Your colleagues will love you for
- Will help you develop a faster workflow
- Minimise distractions
- Increase your efficiency and output by 10-15% IMMEDIATELY
15 minutes of your time. Once. EVER.
(This actually isn’t a con. It’s more of a pleasure)
- Block adverts across multiple sites
Ad Block For YouTube
- Goodbye YouTube Ads
Awesome Screenshot Minus
- Best screenshot app. Fast, effective
- Double click on a word to look it up
- Syncs across any platform. Notetake, listbuild, memors and more
Lastpass Password Manager
- Never re-enter a password again
Looper for YouTube
- Loop youtube songs
News Feed Eradicator for Facebook
- Kill the facebook newsfeed
- Reduce memory usage up to 95%. Instantly without losing any page
- Hit any email that comes in a LinkedIn Invite/Stalk
Simple Undo Close
- Killed a tab and want it back? This is how you do it
- Split you tabs in life for split screen
The Great Suspender
- Automatically suspend unused tabs. Keeps your chrome speedy
- Integrate YouTube search with Wikipedia results. Amazing.
Collectively these will make you MUCH more effective at work
transcribed by easy to acquire job skills