What are some tactics that everyone can use in salary negotiations?

What are some tactics that everyone can use in salary negotiations?

when carrying out a salary negotiation, the most important thing is to be able to demonstrate your value and to be able to quantify it.

There are two main things that you would need to communicate in my view

The first thing, is that it really does help if your boss senior or whoever makes the salary decision gets on with you. i.e. they actually like you

The second part does not change, regardless of the first thing. this is by demonstrating the quantifiable value that you have to the company.

You can do this by actually showing projects that you have completed faster than average showing proof of clients being happy showing any rewards acknowledgements commendations at you have received as well as demonstrating the pound value that this house in terms of additional revenue or money saved to the company.

Using the second thing I just mentioned you can form a very effective case for why your salary should be increased.

Apologies for all issues of grammar, spelling and punctuation. I used DragonDictate

transcribed from what are some tactics that everyone can use in salary negotiations?