What are the chances of an international student getting a job in London after doing a master's from a top university in London?

What are the chances of an international student getting a job in London after doing a master’s from a top university in London?

It all depends, which is probably not the answer that you are looking for a me explain.

Different people have different issues when hoping to acquire their preferred job, especially in a city such as London, the economic capital of Europe and perhaps the world.

You can expect the competition to be at least 30% higher than it would be from where ever you’re used to unless you’re coming from another economic capital so here are some things that you should have as a prerequisite if you really want to be successful:

• Having near native English speaking and writing skills will massively boost your chances
  • Being personable and very likeable is another huge thing, because there are so many candidates are typically have similar all the same qualifications for one role-meaning that an employee will certainly will pick the person they liked more
  • Be interesting . It is no longer an art to solely rely upon your work experience as well as your education is evidence that you are the best person for the job. having a significant extracurricular interest will significantly boost your chances of getting to interview, as well as being a key talking point in an interview
  • Make sure you have some work experience in a relevant field in London . And yes, be prepared to work for free even if it is just for two weeks. Seeing the word London on a CV when it comes to work experience will certainly boost your chances in comparison to other international candidates have not worked in the city

I hope this helps. Apologies that any issues with grammar, spelling or punctuation. I’m using DragonDictate

transcribed from international student getting a job in London after doing a master’s from a top university in London