What are the foods usually eaten for breakfast in your country?
London, England; 29
I was surfing through the answers - WOW - so many creations it’s impressive.
Mine is WAY simple lol
- 3 bars with full fat milk - semi skimmed kills a lot of ingredients.
- Porridge is good but I don’t like to warm it up takes too long
- With weetabix if you DON’T eat fast enough it goes soggy - so it’s like a fun race. I like eating quickly)
- Eat (and prep and serve) time = 6 - 8 minutes
- Bulletproof Coffee
- Full fat milk NO water
- Nuke it in the microwave for 2 minutes with the coffee
- Add about half the amount shown in the picture
- Helps me enter a state of ketosis
- Even if it’s bullsh*t creates a good placebo effect so I work better
- Drink (and prep and serve) time = 6 - 10 minutes
Then I’ll work solid for 30 minutes to an hour (answering questions on Quora actually)
And then CONTINUE my breakfast.
- One banana
- Gives me some fiber, potassium and good natural sugars to power my brain
- Eat (and prep and serve) time = 2 minutes
TOTAL TIME for breakfast: 14-18 minutes
By the way. I ENJOY this breakfast haha
transcribed from usual foods eaten for breakfast in your country