What are the most luxurious places to visit before you die?
This would be my first version of luxury:
- My wife/the woman I loved the most
- The first girl I kissed so I could see how her life turned out
- The most influential teachers in primary/secondary school and university (so kid/teenager/young adult)
- The person who sold me my first $100+ item
- The place I got married
- The place I fell in love
- The places of my major career milestones (promotion/selling a company/founding a company)
- A beer (or 6) with my best friend
- A visit to the local tuck/sweet shop I visited as a kid
- The house I grew up in
- The town I grew up in
The most luxurious places to visit before I die would be the hallowed halls of my own life.
To get my advice upon how we should live well; head here.
transcribed from the most luxurious places to visit before death?