What confuses you in regards to aspects of life?
The opposite sex
- Let me say that again. The opposite sex
Knowing how to give someone 'advice on life’
- Where the hell do you start?
Parents swearing at children in public
- How does that help?
Stereo systems more expensive than the car itself
- And hearing them from down the road
- ’ Chavs’ wearing expensive jewellery
- Save the money. Buy it on clothes
Being rude to waiters before your food is served
- Why would ANYONE do that?
PMT - male and female
- I always forget about this and blame an issue on something ‘logical’
Empathy and Sympathy
- Now and again I don’t feel either of these. I have problems faking it
- Judge a man by his contributions to the world. Not his colour/creed/background
- I’m Indian. I’m British-raised. God I don’t understand how anyone can like that sport. Causes more than a few arguments
- C’mon. Really?
transcribed from what confuses you