What does it feel like to go from physically attractive to unattractive?
Life is harder.
- Women are more impatient with you
- When trying to chat them up - I’ve noticed the difference
- Friends say ‘you should cut your hair’
- It’s harder to date
- You need a thicker skin
- Attractive people definitely get more breaks
- Being Indian and having a beard people invariably say you look a little ‘terrifying’
- People make negative associations about who you are
I sh*t you not:
These are all me over the ages.
For my advice upon dating head here
From top left to right:
- People assume I’m North African/Mixed Race/Arabic and generally seem to say it in a positive light
- People assume I’m an Indian National living in England rather than a British Indian
- People are scared of me. My friends said I look like I’ve got Leukemia
- I have got stopped and searched and ‘randomly checked’ at airports looking like this
- Hippies like me
- People see the body and say I look like I keep in shape (I did then haha!) Everything is easier slightly. I’m afforded respect
The upside of changing your hair alot:
- It makes me realise I don’t give two sh*ts about what people think
- It’s a useful filter to see how superficial people are
- It makes things harder - this leads to development because it’s not like I stop ‘trying’.
However you need to be thick skinned. And then you can do what makes you happy.
As you should. Forever and always !
Currently I look like this:
For my thoughts on life and how we should live it head to here
transcribed from going from physically attractive to unattractive