What does the role of Business Operations and Strategy at Palantir really entail?
So I googled:
$118,985 (c.) in the USA (For Business Devt so not the same but similar)
- It was mostly composed of former forward deployed engineers working on scaling issues confronting Palantir.
- The best way to describe the team would be that it’s an in-house consultancy.
- You will work with some of the smartest folks in the industry
- Also some of the hardest working
- You will get exposed some of the hardest/interesting problems with some of the most influential companies in the world
- You will be thrown into the deep end - the amount of autonomy you will be given can be scary but I classify this as a good thing as you will grow extremely fast at the company.’
transcribed from Business operations and strategy