What is a good piece of random advice?
You said random right? Not ‘typical’. Ok here goes:
Wrap your socks into a ball to save room when packing.
- Also it’s quicker than folding
Buy 5 to 7 pairs of the same thing(s) and wear them everyday
- Thinking is a limited mental resource. Don’t waste it on stuff like this
Take fish oils (3,6, and 9)
- Pretty much the only supplements with no negative effects and something EVERYONE doesn’t get enough of in their diet
Take condiments when you backpack
- Mixed herbs. Garlic powder. Something spicy. Can transform bland meals
Pee as you get onto the plane. Don’t wait until you sit down
- Add an additional 20 minutes of waiting. Everyone has the same idea
Don’t rush to wait in the queue at the airport. Board last minute
- Your seats are allocated anyway. Sit more
Tissues and teabags can actually go into the organic waste
- Most don’t know this
If you got to Settings>Apps>(Select App)>You can turn off notifications entirely!
- No vibration no notification at the top - nothing
Buy a whole set of kit for the gym (including trainers) and leave it at work
- That way you don’t need to remember to take anything for your morning/lunch/after work workouts
Buy a standalone egg timer
- Much better than the Pomodoro method. You can just keep the egg timer ticking in front of you
Spend a day with the most productive person you know
- Watch how they work. Operate. Do things. You’ll discover a standard you didn’t know existed
Decaffeinated anything is worse for you than the caffeinated one
- They pump it with chemicals. Also it still contains trace caffeine.
transcribed from random advice