I am highly ambitious but have limited resources and backing. What is the best advice for an ambitious kid born into a poor family with no resources, information or support?
What is the best advice for an ambitious kid born into a poor family with no resources, information or support?
- Don’t buy into the fallacy that the world is fair . It is not
- You are going to be lining up at the raceline of this world in a battered Escort /Ford/Volvo whilst others will be driving A3’s with power steering and suspension
- You are expected and likely to fail ; whilst others succeed
- You should give up now you will just waste your time
Feel the fire of disagreement burning within you?
This is the one quality that no advice can GIVE you
- You were born hungry. Right? Physically as well as ambitiously
- Channel that hunger
- You can buy a laptop for $200 and get a broadband connection (or go to the local library/McDonalds and sit all day for $2) VERY easily. So you already have all the access to resources that you need
So what is ‘the best advice for an ambitious kid born into a poor family with no resources, information or support?’.
Outwork your enemies. You have basically NO EXCUSES.
- Work harder
- Experiment more
- Try again
- And oh yes; work even harder
And aim for Cloud Number Nine. Go out there and change your life.
[Of course it’s easier said than done! But that puts you in the same boat as any of us. Everything is easier said than done]
But it is YOUR DREAM . YOUR DESIRE and YOUR TIME.
So how bad do you really want it?
Because remember. As you travel through life you will realise that…
NO ONE CARES.
So it’s on you.
transcribed from advice for an ambitious kid