What is the best compliment you have ever received from your boyfriend/girlfriend that you'll never forget?

[What is the best compliment you have ever received from your boyfriend/girlfriend that you’ll never forget?

Well.

This was a breakup (very recently). It made me happy and sad altogether:

For my advice upon dating head here

What it says in full:

Morning…I’m on my way to the airport and just wanted to say bye again. It’s sad that things have failed with us before they’ve started because I think you’re ace. Like I said last night I’ve never met anyone like you before - and I mean that such apositive way. I find you inspiring, interesting exciting, attractive (among many other things), with an amazing energy and I’ve enjoyed getting to know you and the chemistry between us massively. I’m going to resist the urge to apologise for the way I am and I guess you’re probably right that we’re a bit too mismatched but I would really like it if we could be friends…and actually do some running (and maybe yoga!) together some day. I’d really like to have you in my life in some form and I hope you feel the same way.

I never thought I’d meet anyone like you on tinder - and even though it’s been short lived - the experience has been really special for me - you’ve made a big impact no pun intended!). I’ve no doubt I’ll think of you loads while I’m away - especially as I’m going to to India. and I hope I get the chance to tell you all about it when I’m back. Maybe this is all a bit emotional for 5.30am but I felt like I needed to say something more before I left…Anyway…take care…and as the yogis say…love and light

️ xxx

transcribed from best compliment you have recieved