What is the best format for a CV/resume/cover letter in the IT world?
- A one page resume
- If it can’t be scan read in 7-15 seconds (time it) it’s too long
- Kill the prose
- Data, data, data please (numbers to match your achievements)
- Focus upon achievements
- Focus upon how you IMPROVED a company you worked in
- No need to write in references
- Please please make sure punctuation, grammar and layout are all up to scratch
transcribed from best format for CV/resume/cover letter in the IT world?