What modifications should I make in my resume?
I like this one:
http://img.daksh.me/Resume-Table… - visually it appeals more. Less prose and more bullet points so it’s easier to read. Easier to read ALWAYS wins. Humans are lazy.
- In the UK we put address. USA also does - relevant?
- Grades/Predicted Grades for your latest S.V work
- Do I really care about every module you studied?
- As a Campus Ambassador you’ve got 10+ registrations in a year. Sounds terribly low - give context or don’t put it in at all
- 500+ within 2 months - what about the other 10 months?
- Work Experience and Projects would benefit from being combined - I just notice 2014 you did nothing in ‘work experience’
- How is Daksh blog specifically different from Wordpress/Tumblr?
- Is Basic knowledge of lang/tech really necessary
- What about roundedness - do you JUST code and work. No sports/outside interests?
This is upon first look. Hope it helps!
transcribed from what modifications should i make in my resume?