Why am I gradually becoming an evil deep inside my mind
I can identify. I have seen violence, death and emotional repression in my family. And it came out in the form of anger and violence with people I was close to. You can recover from this.
"I had gone through some extremely hard time and mental trauma when I didn’t get anyone’s support (Family, Friends)
Here is where your problems started. I won’t be naive as to offer you a ‘cure’ in one answer. But it’s true that only YOU can change your life .
It seems you’re already reaching out for help.
Keep reaching it’s a valiant and wonderful thing to do. Here are some other areas in which you can perhaps reach:
- Google ‘coping with violent thoughts’
- Google ‘coping with repression’
- Look up ‘anger management’
- Reach out to local charitable services for help with this
- Reach out to 24 hour hotlines that help anyone who is at risk of suicide/death
- Because whilst this is NOT YOU - they will know where you can get the best help
- Contact your docter to get a therapist referral
- Contact some therapists privately (if you have budget for this)
If you keep searching for answers. Eventually you will find one’s that work for you I promise. It took me some years. But I did in the end
For my thoughts upon life head here
transcribed from gradually becoming evil deep my mind