Why am I so scared to ask for help? I’m afraid to ask my network for help in my career search.
TOO MANY OF US FALL FOUL OF THIS SILLY RULE:
Because where does not asking get us?
- Let me say that again. FAILURE
- Inaccurate information
- Self doubt about our methodology & approach
- Thinking that ‘we must be the only one’s thinking that’
- Relying upon our own feeble ‘belief’ that we can be a lone wolf and not think we need a pack
And reality shows us that:
Not asking for help led me to:
- Having severe issues with Anger Management
- Low Self Esteem from age 15
- I became aware of it at 23
- I didn’t get help until 27
- I didn’t really fix it until recently
Nice. More than 5 YEARS wasted.
Who’s the idiot now?
transcribed from scared to ask for help?