Why can't I find a job, I applied for 100 jobs together before and after I finished college. I did everything every expert told me to do. What's up?

Why can’t I find a job, I applied for 100 jobs together before and after I finished college. I did everything every expert told me to do. What’s up?

I hate to break it to you, but it’s a little like religious scripture:

• The Ten Commandments Vs
  • Your interpretation of the Ten Commandments Vs
  • The authenticity of the writer of the Ten Commandments Vs
  • Your actions as a consequence of your interpretation of the Ten Commandments Vs
  • What you tell US about what you did…

Are all different things.

But that might not help you.

Here’s what might help you:

‘The definition of stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting to get the same result’.

For coming on Quora - well done. But you have not supplied ANY information for anyone to really work with.

So here’s what I can surmise from what you’ve written - if this is to demonstrate the effort you make in sending out applications - you need a reality check.

It probably means you sent 100 applications out via a job posting site like Reed (in the UK) with 1-click applications and didn’t really spend anytime going through any of them with time.

Go back to basics, get outside advice for your resume - match that against jobs that are in/slightly outside of your reach - and then COME BACK on Quora - with more details.

And ask again :slight_smile:

transcribed from Landing a job