Why do you keep writing answers for every question?
A fair question.
Why do I write questions:
- I enjoy it
- I write about things I’m interested in
- I write about things I feel I can add some value in
Many answers aren’t really good enough:
- I understand. I don’t always get it right
- Feel free to unfollow me/the topic in question
Does he have any other job other than writing answers on Quora:
Am really bored of seeing his answers:
- Again I understand. If I’m ‘not for you’. Do unfollow
For my life story head here
transcribed from why does Deepak Shukla keep answering every questions?