Investing in a tech company can be a great addition to a portfolio. Between Apple and Google, what would you choose?
Google are ubiquitous
There is no competitor in site for search
So what if search is 90%+ of their revenue?
- They have a distribution machine with their spread/reach that’s unparalleled
- 3 million applications annually. 7k places. They hire only the best of the best
- It’s 10x harder to get a job at Google than GOLDMAN SACHS
Apple . Well…
- Massively rich yes!
- One trick pony? Iphone…ahem…market saturation…ahem…
- Inward looking software platform?
- One new launch away from plummeting?
- Can’t compete with Google’s reach
- DON’T get access to the best of the best. They’re all busy trying to get into Google
As taken from Apple or Google?